Please join us for an opportunity to review your 2023 business expenses before year end. Joseph D'Agostin will review small business income tax areas and discuss:
• Pass-through business forms
• Qualified business income deduction for pass-through business forms
• Employee or independent contractor?
• 15.3% self-employment tax
• Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
Joseph R. D’Agostin has over 40 years’ experience in accounting and taxes while working in public accounting, small business and the IRS, where he retired in 2008 as a Revenue Agent. He also has been an adjunct at Fairfield University since 1972 and Manhattanville College since 2008.
Please click here
to register on the SCORE website. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.